Thursday, August 13, 2009

Roast Beef

Today I made roast beef sandwiches with Au Jus (Haha, Spell Check wants to make Jus into Jews. Stupid spell check. Jews are a race [right, there's more to being a Jew than just religion?] Au Jus is a delicious dipping sauce) sauce that I could then (follow my logic if you can) dip the roast beef sandwich into. It was delicious. And by combining the two (the roast beef sandwich and the Au Jus) the meal became a French Dip (no, I'm not going to call it a Freedom Dip! [We still doing that?] That sounds disgusting! Freedom Dip sounds like a sex act) just like combining those rings makes Captain Planet or combining those colorful Power Rangers cars into that big, rainbow colored dinosaur (You're not born gay. Your parents let you watch Power Rangers when you were a kid. Thank you, mom and dad. Though I was unhappy then, I'm straight now [not that there's anything wrong with that {that meaning being gay}]).

But I quickly found that the amount of Au Jus was not proportional to the roast beef sandwich. I ate the whole sandwich and still had a full bowl of Au Jus. What a delicious pickle to be in (But not as delicious as this pickle [but not to be in, delicious to eat]...
And not as racist as this pickle...
Seriously, Google Image Search, what the fuck, man?)

Anyhoo....

Luckily, I had bought enough roast beef, provolone cheese (the only cheese for a french dip), and rolls for 4, count 'em, 4 french dips! So I put the bowl of Au Jus into the frig so I could dip my next sandwich into it. (Still with me?)

There were flakes of bread floating in the Au Jus when I put it in the fridge. Yet, I thought nothing of it when I pulled the Au Jus out of the fridge and nothing appeared to be floating in it. This was at 4pm (I couldn't wait for actual dinner time to eat dinner, I was too hungry!). After finishing the second sandwich, there was still plenty of Au Jus, so again, I refrigerated it, new flakes of bread and all.

I went about my business, tried out 24 Fitness, came home, and was hungry again. So, I made another sandwich (yes, I know I'm a fat ass! But I'm gonna use the Incredible Weight Loss Car... as soon as it is a reality.).

Pulling the Au Jus out of the fridge, again there were no flakes of bread floating in it.

So I went about eating the third sandwich.

But then I began to think about it.

Where could those flakes of wet bread be going?

I have a sinking feeling that they may be at the bottom of the bowl.

*Symbols* TA-DA-DA!*

No comments: