Monday, January 4, 2010

If this blog goes below one blog a day my heart will stop beating...


I'm tired. I really don't feel like writing this blog right now. I just did pages upon pages of screenwriting and now I just want to watch S.W.A.T. on Bluray.

That's right, I do mean S.W.A.T. with Samuel L. Jackson, Colin Farrell, Michelle Rodriguez, and LL Cool J. The very same S.W.A.T. that Richard Roeper called "A Solid Action Movie With A Lot of Heart and Soul." And Roger Ebert called it "The Best Cop Film Since 'Training Day.'"

Oh, yeah! This S.W.A.T. <-- This is a link. You can view the Trailer by clicking on it. Shit, son! Jeremy Renner is in that movie?! I love that guy! He killed The Hurt Locker (Another link there. Because if I post enough links, you will get distracted and forget I half-assed this blog). Just killed it! #5 on my top 09 of 09, baby! (and for the record, it's worlds better than S.W.A.T.).

So, yeah, I just want to watch S.W.A.T. But I am trying something. An experiment (not the gay kind where you kiss another dude) of sorts. I want to see how many days in a row I can write this blog. I know I can't go the whole year, and I hate setting goals because I never reach them, so let's just see how long I can keep it up, without any sort of goal or any expectations in mind.

I have a whole list of blog ideas in my phone, all ready to be written, but I'm trying to get to S.W.A.T. (these blogs take up a good hour of my life each day!). So I'm not using up any of those gems on this shitty effort. I'm gonna save them for when I have more time to be clever.

Tonight is just to tell you to expect a blog daily. For a while. So this blog is mainly to keep the dream alive. Because I would hate to fail just 4 days into the new year. A shitty blog is better than no blog at all, right?

S.W.A.T. time!

Let's mount up!

No comments: