Monday, January 25, 2010

Not a real blog.

I'm sick. So I don't have the energy or the mental capacity to write a full blog entry. I am spelling about every other word incorrectly, but thanks to spell check this blog should be readable. So, I will soldier on.

I am sorry, but much to your (and my) shock, I am, apparently, quite mortal.

I just finished Season 7 of 24. And I have caught up in Season 8. Being sick has given me this gift. Unfortunately, consuming that much 24 in a 24 hour period, while not in a completely stable mindset, has lead me to the only conclusion that makes sense: my sickness is the result of a biological terrorist attack. Why did Jack Bauer have to leave LA? If he were here, and not goofing around in DC and then NY, then he would've prevented such an attack and I would be bringing you a full blog entry. Damn you, Jack Bauer!

Blame him, not me!

I also must comment that my sick day has given my computer the audacity to also call in sick. Skype has been infected, so that the words of my colleagues are warped into gibberish, as if they are speaking tongues. It's fucked up, to say the least. Thanks to my delicate mental state and 24, I have taken such gibberish as Arabic and have come to realize that my friends are actually Islamic extremists planning to bomb my apartment building. Where are you, Jack Bauer?

The internet is super slow. Facebook and e-mail won't load half the time. I had to click "New Post" about a hundred times to get this blog started. Obviously, terrorists have hacked the nation's firewall and are using their new found technical influence to annoy be. Jack Bauer, I need you, now, more than ever!

Where are you, Jack? And why won't you save America (and me)?

No comments: